Monday, June 18, 2012


This circuit is an ETHERNET controller I use the PIC18F452 and the mikroC C Compiler. I use also the JAVA SCRIPT information you can get from www.w3school.com I Control 8 outputs throw the WEB and transfer time information also.
         I use 3 timer and 3 buffers each one has its own time Start Stop and the outputs will take the buffer BIN value
BUFFER 1 -> TIMER 1
BUFFER 2 -> TIMER 2
BUFFER 3 -> TIMER 3
     I do all the adjustment throw the WEB. I also test it to transfer temperature information using DS1820 temp. Sensor. I Set time-date throw the WEB
Features:

1. Display time (DS1307), with backup battery.
2. Control 8 outputs
3. 3 timers to control the outputs each timer has separate time for start and stop
4. All the adjustment throw the WEB

Schematic:

PCB


Web Browser screenshoots







0 comments:

Post a Comment